Azure Senior Consultant
As an Azure Senior Consultant, you will be part of an international project team that works on cloud-based projects.
We are a founder owned company and our mission is to help our customers through strategy, project execution and cloud software development to succeed in their journey towards digitalisation. Our philosophy “get things done” is the core of our result driven and professional culture.
As a cloud consultant you will
- Hands-on development, where we expect you to code along with the rest of the team
- Provide architectural guidance to the customer in the selection of the appropriate cloud services for the given use case.
- Provide technical guidance to the more junior team members that are working in your project
If that speaks to you and the mentioned is what you like, just contact us!
If you have experience with the following topics, we would certainly love to have a chat with you and see how you can help us strengthen our team in Switzerland:
- Designing and building secure RESTful Web APIs
- Understanding of messaging patterns for distributed data processing
- Designing your software code to be decoupled and modular
- Understanding of software patterns such as observables, decorator, singletons, factories, etc, and deciding for the correct pattern to apply to a specific problem
Your skillset: The following aspects are mandatory:
- You are an experienced .NET developer/technical lead with minimum 5 years of hands-on development experience
- Experience using Entity Framework to work on an Azure SQL backend
- Strong knowledge of C# and dotnet core
- Strong knowledge of the Visual Studio IDE
- Being very disciplined about thoroughly testing your code
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly by immersing yourself into the documentation and hands-on experimentation.
- You should be able to communicate fluently in English, spoken and written
All this is desired, but is not mandatory:
- Using Git as SCM
- Configuring and deploying Build Definitions and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of PowerShell to automate Azure deployment and configuration tasks
- API management solutions
- Hands-on experience with Azure platform-as-a-service services, including Azure Service Bus, Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, IoT Hub, Application Insights.
- Knowledge of the German language
- Operational maturity and managed service among distributed teams
- Interacting with colleagues and customer stakeholders across borders and time zones
- Designing for geographically distributed, scalable systems
- Designing systems for multi-tenancy support
Nice to know:
- Due to our strong collaboration with multiple Microsoft engineering teams, you will be working on the leading edge of technology, including private previews of products and services that are coming up in the company’s roadmap.
- You are never alone: you will find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world.
Our Offer to you:
We are a small, internationally strongly networked technology company with top level customers and experts around the globe. As we are growing rapidly, it is important to us that we move forward as a team. That’s why we carefully select our employees - regardless of their origin, gender or age.
We act as a family and to be sustainable we attach great importance to the fact that there is enough compensation in addition to professional excellence.