Data Analytics Consultant (Switzerland) - Internship of minimum 4-6 months and / or Full- / Part-time employee
As a Data Analyst and Project Manager Intern, you will be part of a team that offers data analytics consulting services to the customer.
At Option 4.0 we are passionate about innovation and data! We strongly believe making sense of data is the winning competence in all industries.
We partner with our clients to effectively analyze their business scenarios, re-engineer processes to match the business, and enable these processes through proven and innovative cloud technology solutions that bring value.
Next to our experiences in Cloud based software development and engineering, we do support our clients with Design thinking strategy workshops and Project Management. With this we provide the necessary toolset to turn their vision into reality or from “napkins to products”.
In this role you will advise our clients during the conception, planning, implementation and operations of data analytics projects.
You will work with the project team to provide our clients the high quality and reliability we are known for.
Your tasks will include:
Support with on-going projects:
- Requirement analysis and solution design e.g. in a multi-cluster data architecture based on Azure Cloud Services, connecting thousands of different devices.
- Data modelling; architecture design; data extraction and transformation e.g. in Internet of things (IoT) customer scenarios
- Data visualization and reporting
- Implementation of machine learning models leveraging automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Hands-on development of “fast-prototyping” solution with Python and Azure Cloud Services.
- Develop insights to identify new use cases by collaborating with the business experts.
Support the advancement of an IoT digital platform:
- through statistical analysis of metrics.
- logs of user-platform interaction.
- usage of Azure cloud services.
What you bring:
- A quantitative background e.g. in data science, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.
- Down-to-earth and pragmatic results-oriented attitude while advising our clients.
- Experience in working with large data sets and databases.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in relevant technologies and programming languages (e.g. Python, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Following requirements would be desired, but they are not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Kusto Query Language (KQL)
- Experience Machine Learning models development.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud services related to Machine learning, AI or IoT
- Knowledge of the German language.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A goal-oriented personality with empathy, humor and business acumen
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly by immersing yourself into the documentation and hands-on experimentation (“fact based approach”).
- intellectual agility required to get the job done in an easy-to-do-business-with way.
Our Offer to you:
We offer an internship for 4-6 months or / and work as a Part-or Full-time employee. We are a small, internationally strongly networked technology company with top level customers and experts around the globe. As we are growing rapidly, it is important to us that we move forward as a team.
That is why we carefully select our employees - regardless of their origin, gender, university degrees or age. With us, you will never feel alone: you will find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world.
We focus on our people by fostering a supportive team environment and leave behind a legacy of excellence.