(Senior) Frontend Angular Developer
(m/f/d) | Full/Part-Time
We are an internationally strongly networked technology company with top level customers and experts around the globe. As we are growing rapidly, it is important to us that we move forward as a team.
That is why we carefully select our employees - regardless of their origin, gender, university degrees or age. With us, you will never feel alone: you will find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world.
We focus on our people by fostering a supportive team environment and leave behind a legacy of excellence.
As a (Senior) Frontend Angular Developer you will do hands-on development:
- Of the UI Component Library and thus responsible for its development and implementation of the UI component library (Angular) as well as the implementation of the related topics/processes concerning security.
- Development and continuous enhancement of the components as well as the support of the related developer community.
- Developing technical standards for the design system in Buhler in collaboration with the business.
- Creating solution concepts and ensuring implementation in the applications.
- Integration of the Component Library and its systems into the IT architecture for software development.
- Developing, defining, and configuring the DevOps processes.
- Supporting the worldwide implementation of defined process and system standards (focus on ALM).
- Creation and enhancement of developer documentation.
Ideal Senior Software Developer candidates have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- 5 years of experience as frontend engineer in development using Angular framework.
- Good knowledge of automated testing on different test levels.
- Skills in software architecture & design.
- Experience with agile methodologies (such as KANBAN, Scrum and/ or SAFe).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- DevOps experience (automation, monitoring, releasing & deploying).
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A goal-oriented personality with empathy, humor and business acumen.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly by immersing yourself into the documentation and hands-on experimentation (“fact based approach”).
- Intellectual agility required to get the job done in an easy-to-do-business-with way.